<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, December 24, 2009
Normally at this exact time of the year, I'll be in church waiting for midnight mass to start :( It's the first time in forever that I'm not attending midnight mass and it doesn't feel like it's about an hour to Christmas. Also, there's barely any excitement or Christmas spirit in me :( This sucks balls. But maybe for once, Christmas should be spent quietly and not in a big occasion way. Still, I wish it felt Christmas-sy and I had some excitement in me and that Christmas songs were actually playing around me & in my head.

Christmas Day tomorrow will be spent packing for Egypt. Sad Christmas eh? :/ On the other hand though, I'm leaving for Egypt in about 15 hours! Mummies and pyramids and temples excite me :D

In recent news:

  • I cut my hair! Most times, I look like a dog. Sometimes, I remind myself of the monkey in Aladdin.
  • Glee soundtrack 1! Can't wait for soundtrack 2. And because there's a break in the show til' April, I'm missing it badly :/
  • The new HMV sucks balls!!! There's only one bloody floor and I can't spend hours there looking through stuff. The HMV at Heeren was my therapy place; I'd look through everything from the new stuff + pop & rock + soundtrack & compilation sections, buy at least 1 album and leave the place feeling all satisfied. I'm really hoping they're not done moving from Heeren and that they'll open up another floor in 313. Soon! I haven't done cd-shopping recently :(

My next post will be in about half an hour's time hah.

10:53 PM;